This is Spoon

My photo
Salem, MA, United States
Artist and Mother working for the love of the draw.

Friday, December 23, 2011

Life's A Witch. Part Deux.

Like I promised myself, I've been trying to take my time on this Wizard of Oz piece so I don't fudge it. That's what I hate about traditional mediums, especially watercolor. Even if you make a mistake, you still need to pay for it. Yet I still torture myself with them. My phone distorted the color a texture a little, but here's how she's looking so far:












 I am generally happy with the way things are going. Some of the background got a little mish-mashed, but it's an easy digital cleanup. If time permits me, I have 2 other pieces I plan to submit as well. The first is something I actually did about a year ago for a different show, that has since been reworked:


















I love OZ...

No comments:

Post a Comment